Town Contacts

Want to influence the process?  You can let your town officials know what you think by writing a statement and:

  • reading it during the public comment portion of a Board of Selectmen (or other Town Department) meeting
  • sending it to our public officials (contact information for many below)
  • submitting it to the editor of the Town Crier
  • posting it on the WaylandeNews Discussion Board

How to Let Town Officials Know What You Think – Contact our administrators and elected officials with your thoughts and constructive feedback.

To contact other boards or administrators, please look at the town’s online directory for contact information

Leave a Reply (full real name required)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *