The Wayland Board of Health has issued a “mask advisory“, but is not mandating masks in indoor spaces in Wayland. What are mask policies in businesses in Wayland? Submit photos of businesses around town at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Businesses with a mask mandate:
- Wayland Depot (closed until March)
- Moodz Salon & Spa (Masks required for all, regardless of vaccination status)
- Salon D’Elegance Nail Salon (Masks required)
- Wayland School of Music — Wayland School of Music has had a strict mask mandate all along – other than a few brief but happy weeks in late June and early July when we allowed full vaccinated people to take them off. We also ask them not to come in till a couple of minutes before their lesson to limit numbers in common areas. We are very strict about our procedures and resend them every few weeks to remind people. (Note also the ultra-HEPA machine on the left – we have them everywhere.)
- Russell’s Winter Farmers’ Market (Masks are required indoors before and during market hours, recommended outdoors). Masks are not required indoors during other store hours.
- Joint Ventures Physical Therapy & Fitness (masks required)
Businesses with a mask advisory:
- Donelan’s (strongly urge a face covering)
- Walgreen’s (recommended)
- Russell’s Garden Center (staff are required to be masked, customers required during and a half hour before Farmers’ Market)
- Stop & Shop