Tee up for our schools! Enjoy a fun afternoon of golf to benefit the students of Happy Hollow, Loker, Claypit Hill, Wayland Middle School, and Wayland High School. Participate in fun contests, raffles, and lunch upon arrival. We expect to sell out very fast, so register now!
Registration fee* of $150/per player is a charitable donation which includes 18-hole golf scramble, golf cart, lunch, games/prizes and swag.
11:30am Registration / Check-in
12:00pm Shotgun Start
There will also be three Golfer packages available for purchase:
- ”Eagle Package” (+$100): Head-to-toe raffle tickets, 3 mulligans, and sleeve of golf balls
- ”Birdie Package” (+$75): 20 raffles tickets, 2 mulligans, and sleeve of golf balls
- ”Par Package” (+$50): 10 raffle tickets, 1 mulligan, and sleeve of golf balls
Some of our exciting raffle items include:
- A women’s and men’s odyssey chipper
- Bushnell wingman and golf basket
- Solo stove
Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase the day of the event.
*A portion of the ticket price is tax deductible. Event is rain or shine.
GOLF ORGANIZERS: Jennie Doody, Kristin Lucas, Gina Anderson, Sean Donohue, and Jennifer Rosen
SPONSORS: The Foundation is able to host the Golf Scramble through the generosity and support from our community Business Partners. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org