Can you help?
We are looking for people to get involved in the Relay for Life of Weston-Wayland taking place at Claypit Hill Elementary School, beginning at 6pm on June 16 and ending at 9 am on June 17. Theme laps, games, entertainment and food keep participants motivated throughout the event.

Ways you can participate:
Form a team. Employees, friends, and family members of all ages are welcome to join the team for this very worthwhile cause. Many teams dedicate their efforts in honor of someone in their lives that has battled cancer.

Be a corporate sponsor. There are opportunities to have your name on the Relay T-shirt, display your company banner during the event, or underwrite a specific need.

Donate an item for a prize to reward the participants for their hard work or the silent auction.

Come out and enjoy the opening ceremony and emotional luminaria ceremony.

Invite a Cancer Survivor to be honored at the Survivor Reception and Victory Lap.

Please do not hesitate to call me at 508-358-9110 or email me at mjtarantino@aol.com if you would like to participate. I look forward to having you join us at the first Relay For Life of Weston-Wayland at Claypit Hill Elementary School on June 16, 2007.

Sincerely,
Maureen Tarantino
Survivorship Chairperson