Free Evening of Guided Meditations, Friday, January 29

Friday evening, January 29th,  7:15-8:30 pm at Wayland Wellness, 15 East Plain Street. Every month we offer a free event to support you in your health and happiness. This month we're offering our popular evening of guided meditations. We'll be focusing on expanding love – for yourself and, if you choose, to send it to those who could use this extra positive energy. The world is feeling a lot of sorrow and despair over Haiti these days. Please join us in creating and sending some positive, healing energy instead.  We invite you to come to nurture yourself and to fully relax into serenity and bliss. All you’ll have to do is listen to the leader's voice as she leads you through the process, like listening to a good story. There will be 2- 3 short guided meditations, with a brief discussion between each one.

All are welcome! The class is appropriate whether you are a beginner to meditating, or experienced. And, please invite others to sign up and join you; and forward this to your friends, families and groups.

"Ann's guided meditations are a rare opportunity for me to intentionally dream. The hour or so of deliberate peace and good feelings have become a treasured respite for me. With Ann's assistance, I find myself able to relax and focus on my mind, body, spirit and thoughts. I leave there renewed and inspired every time!" — Charlene Frary

Registration is required, by sending your name, e-mail and phone # to annide@newpossibilitiescoaching.com.  After you RSVP, please let us know if your plans change, so we won’t be waiting for you unnecessarily.

*** If you prefer to meditate lying down, please bring whatever you might need to be comfortable: mat, pillow, blanket, etc.
Share:

Leave a Reply (full real name required)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *