View Poll Results: Where do you live, who is your Wireless Carrier, and are you happy with coverage?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • AT&T

2 66.67%
  • MetroPCS

0 0%
  • Sprint

0 0%
  • T-Mobile

0 0%
  • Verizon

1 33.33%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Where do you live, who is your Wireless Carrier, and are you happy with coverage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Where do you live, who is your Wireless Carrier, and are you happy with coverage?

A neighbor emailed me to ask about cellphone coverage - who did I have, and was I happy with them? It's been a while since we had any posts about cell phone coverage, technology has improved, new towers have gone in... So let's help out anyone who is about to purchase a contract -- where in town do you live, who is providing your coverage, and are you happy with them?

I live in the Claypit area, have AT&T and am generally satisfied with coverage. It could certainly be stronger when I'm at home, but I do at least nearly always have coverage when at home.

I live on route 126 in North Wayland and in general the service is good with Verizon at my home. I sometimes drop calls on Claypit Hill Rd and in Weston on Newton Road near PineBrook Country Club.

I live near Claypit Hill Elementary and actually have both AT&T and Verizon. My phone is AT&T, and in general works well (with some spotty coverage on Plain Road here and there). My kids have Verizon, and they have never complained, so I'll assume their coverage is good. The new towers that went in a few years ago made a huge difference in my service (it went from completely non-existent to mostly good).