Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Dieffenbach View Post
Jeff B., I've let you know my specific objections to your language. You've failed to cite even one place where you think that I've gone astray.
Read every post, Jeff, after the one I cited. There is something objectionable akin to what offends you in nearly everyone of them. I do not expect you to agree with this, much like I have a hard time seeing what roils you in the examples you give. What happened to the thick skin you claimed multiple times? Pointless to discuss. Just answer the questions, instead of debating this issue. I NEVER have a problem responding to you, regardless of how you write it or what you say.

I encourage you to ask your question at the technology forum.
Will you answer? You only say to ask it...

I'd hate for any community members to be thrown off by your error here--school vacation does NOT begin on Friday, April 16. Rather, it begins on Monday, April 19.
Are you serious? Most people would agree that school vacation begins at the end of the school day on Friday. Check the school calendar (http://www.wayland.k12.ma.us/distric...s/cal09_10.pdf), it says exactly this. FYI, many people leave a day early as well. Thus, my point about scheduling. You could have done this after break and made it far more inclusive.