Thread: Looking for videos of WHS theater productions 1998-2002

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for videos of WHS theater productions 1998-2002

While transferring our old family VHS tapes to digital media over Christmas it became apparent that we have lost or never obtained most of the videos made of WHS theater productions that our son was in while in HS. If anyone has any and would be willing to lend them, or can give me a lead to someone who might, we would be happy to digitize them and produce a DVD for you too. (I assume the HS doesn't keep these, but if it does, I'd be more than happy to provide a DVD for the HS in return for the loan of a VHS tape). THANKS and Happy New Year!!

Have you contacted anyone in the Drama Department at the HS? I'd definitely recommend starting there.

Not sure if it's any of these faculty members or perhaps someone here, but they can probably point you in the right direction.

Thanks - I'll give that a try. My suspicion is that other parents are a better bet but you're right it never hurts to ask.

I suspect that the number of members of this forum isn't sufficient to unearth an existing video. You might also try asking on the WSPN Facebook page.

You might also try the Facebook pages for Wayland High School Class of XXXX -- each class has its own group (well, at least 1999, 2000 and 2001 have pages -- 1998 and 2002 do not)

Ok I'll check out Facebook - great ideas!