Thread: Long Time Resident Jackson Turner

Default Long Time Resident Jackson Turner

Long time Wayland Resident Jackson Turner My Father passed away after a brief illiness at Emerson Hospital on July 20 2009 See boston Globe and Metreo west daily News for obituary
    Richard P Turner

My condolences, Richard. I'll look for those obituaries.

Default Our deepest sympathies

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Turner View Post
    Long time Wayland Resident Jackson Turner My Father passed away after a brief illiness at Emerson Hospital on July 20 2009 See boston Globe and Metreo west daily News for obituary
    Richard, in the short time I knew your dad I saw that he was genuinely a very happy person and very content with his life, his family and his friends.

When we all went out to dinner and I took us for a ride, I think he got a kick out of that acceleration and the fun we had driving around those winding roads.

The stories at the funeral were amazing, especially the Matter Horn climbing story from 1931. Forrest Hills is a beautiful place and such an amazing church.

At 99 years old, your dad was the richest person in the world.

Default Thank you

Alan
    Thank you very much for your kind words in the time i have known you
    you have been a great friend Thank you for attending my Dads Funeral i know he will be honored
    Richard P Turner

Default Jackson Turner

Funeral services for Jackson Turner were held on Friday July 24 2009 at the
    Foresyth Chapel At Forest Hills Cemetery followed by the internment at the Turner Family Lot with military Honors Richard P.Turner USN RET Jacksons son
    Acepted the Flag on his familys behalf Mr Turner served in the US Army during World War 2 at the Boston Ordinance District
    Richard P Turner