Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Dieffenbach View Post
I don't recall my exact words or those of the superintendent, but anyone listening surely understood that the point was to avoid redistricting an "isolatingly" small group of students from any school.
Actually, I didn't understand then and I don't understand now why you make that leap. Who said anything about an "isolatingly" small group of students"?
Why would a total restructuring of the bus routes have resulted in an ""isolatingly" small group of students"?
Presumably, if you're starting from scratch, you can see to it that there is no such thing as an ""isolatingly" small group of students". You can draw it up any way you like, and don't have to end up with any ""isolatingly" small groups of students".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Dieffenbach View Post

"...Rather, my statement above is "substantively" true, in that it captures the outcome and, to the best of my knowledge, the positions of the individual Committee members in arriving at that outcome.

Any one of you can say anything at any time and it won't carry any weight until you vote. The fact that Louis and Deb stated that if there were a revote, they might go with Loker is meaningless.

The fact is, there was no revote.

However they thought they might vote if there was a revote, is irrelevant.

All that matters is that the committee decided to stick with its unanimous decision to close Loker.