Thread: "Thank you" thread.

Default "Thank you" thread.

I would like to start a "thank you" thread. Too often the good work of our public officials and volunteers is overshadowed by negativity and criticism. Pick someone, anyone, and publicly thank him/her/them.

I'd like to send my thanks to Joy Buhler, who works in school administration, not for anything particular, but for all her responsive help over the last several years. Every time I've posed a question to her, she's managed to find an answer or point me in the right direction. And she's always cheerful, too!

Thanks Joy!

Default thanks

Thank you to Kim Reichelt for giving us a place we can actually post to!!

Thank you to all the people who participate on the town boards and give up so much precious time, without pay, to help our town.

Thank you to the Town Meeting Improvement Committee for coming up with such great suggestions to help us get our vote counted. I hope these recommendations will be implemented swiftly and completely- I know it will increase turnout.

I'd like to send a thank you to the Wayland Police Department for their trading card contest. What a great way to get our kids interacting with the police, getting to know them and getting comfortable with them. All of the officers we have talked with so far have been so incredibly friendly. Thanks to the whole group!

If anyone would like more information on the contest, we've added a page on the WaylandeNews website with all the details: http://www.waylandenews.com/policecards.htm